Join the Washington Forward Party!
In order to join the Washington Forward Party, you must agree to the Statement of Principles, be a resident of Washington, and be eligible to vote in the next general election.
Statement of Principles:
- To respect people and their differences in both cultures and values.
- To respect and encourage individual choice.
- To never use or encourage hate speech or violence.
- To support a fair and flourishing economy.
- To promote an open and safe society where we can learn, work, and live.
- To support reforms to the American Democracy that improve the system for all people.
- To act ethically and civilly whenever able.
- To encourage civic engagement.
- To encourage voting of all who are eligible.
- To follow the laws of the State of Washington in all aspects of life.
Breaking any of these principles will be grounds for removal from the Washington Forward Party.